- World Insurance Associates will work directly with your current insurance agent
- Agents enjoy more competitive commissions vs. non-niche programs
- All lines of coverage are offered and underwritten in the context of your specific scope and needs
Pavement Industry Specialists
- Programs customized and tailored for the Pavement Maintenance Industry, providing significant cost savings and multiline solutions
- Designed specifically to best leverage your scopes to save more money than traditional, cookie-cutter insurance programs
Safety and Loss Control
- The pavement industry’s most comprehensive safety programs, developed with deep understanding of the risk characteristics of our scopes and specs
- Provides customized service plans, analysis, recommendations, and specialized services to save money
- Assists companies in the building easy-to-understand and cost-saving benefit packages, including health plans, retirement, life insurance and more
- Competitive packages to be used to help increase the retention of your valued employees in a grass-is-greener-marketplace
Connect your current agent or directly connect with Scott Ceroksy, the expert in the pavement maintenance industry, for your no risk, no cost quote. It takes just a short amount of time to show you how much you can save! Contact the World Insurance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-279-5155.
Scott Cerosky Principal World Insurance Associates
Scott Cerosky has been serving the Pavement Maintenance industry for over 30 years with cost savings, risk management, loss control and insurance services.
In 2016, Scott received the Alan Curtis Industry Services Award and was inducted into the Pavement Hall of Fame.
“Working hand-in-hand with Scott, our safety and insurance programe has been a game changers. We have saved tens of thousands of dollars each year and the peace of mind of knowing our people are protected is invaluable to me”
Michael Musto Founder and CEO U.S. Pavement Services
–Shane Hall, Owner, Performance Asphalt Paving
“After I plastered the 1-800-BLACKTOP number on everything I owned, things really started to change for me and my company. In 2014 we invested in our first paver and a single axle dump truck, and this past year, we grew to 13 employees, bought our entire trucking fleet and did over $3.2M in sales.”
–Darin Whelan, President, PaveCo, Inc.
“Our 1-888-PAVEMENT number has helped grow our business, our brand and our network far faster than we could have imagined. It has helped us develop a brand that grabs potential customer’s attention, ultimately bringing in leads and driving up sales.”
–Darrell Brown, Senior Executive Sales Manager/CMO/Owner, City Service Paving
“Back in 2007 I started licensing 1-800-BLACKTOP. This has been one of my best choices in marketing that I’ve made because it gave us a boost in business and our image. We have the numbers on our trucks, signs, advertisements, it’s everywhere. Our customers see it and remember it.”
–Luke Hay, Hay Sealcoating, LLC.
“With our increase in sales from our 844 number, our team was motivated to drive from Westchester, PA out to North Branch, MI to meet with KM International. We picked up all of our new infrared equipment, got a tour of the facilities and a day of onsite infrared training.”
–Art Stanley, President, Stanley Paving
“Thanks so much to the 800 PAVEMENT Network! We have been excited to utilize such a valuable marketing tool in growing our company’s brand recognition!!”